Lost some subfolders

jenny eagan

Turned on computer this morning and noticed that I have lost two subfolders
from my email account?? Can't locate them anywhere. I specifically remember
moving mail to one of the folders last night. I searched for that specific
email and can't find it either?? Please help

Gary VanderMolen

If they are not in the Deleted Items folder, try running the various repair
functions in the WMUtil program:
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"jenny eagan" wrote in message
Turned on computer this morning and noticed that I have lost two subfolders
from my email account?? Can't locate them anywhere. I specifically remember
moving mail to one of the folders last night. I searched for that specific
email and can't find it either?? Please help

Andreas baier