Lost FTP access through IE??

J

Jason

Hey, got a new problem here. I normally access a few websites that I help maintain via FTP using IE6. It saves my loggins and passwords by doing this as well. Now, all the sudden, while trying to access these same FTP, it just hangs, and seems unable to access any FTP now. I also have a site where I download items through a file manager type thing (where it checks to see if I have these files, and if I don't updates or downloads them), and it accesses via FTP as well, and appears to no longer work. Also, have some people here recently that have posted items to download from their personal FTP stuff, and I am unable to do so. My youngest daughter plays on this computer during the day, and I'm afraid she has done something (changed a setting or something inadvertantly). Everything else seems to work ok. And to get the easy one out of the way, the "Enable folder view for FTP sites" option in the tools-advanced settings is checked. I am also able to access the same FTP's via a stand alone FTP program? PLEASE HELP, I really need this functionallity. Thanks in advance!

Jason

J

Jason

anyone?? Please..

Jason
Hey, got a new problem here. I normally access a few websites that I help maintain via FTP using IE6. It saves my loggins and passwords by doing this as well. Now, all the sudden, while trying to access these same FTP, it just hangs, and seems unable to access any FTP now. I also have a site where I download items through a file manager type thing (where it checks to see if I have these files, and if I don't updates or downloads them), and it accesses via FTP as well, and appears to no longer work. Also, have some people here recently that have posted items to download from their personal FTP stuff, and I am unable to do so. My youngest daughter plays on this computer during the day, and I'm afraid she has done something (changed a setting or something inadvertantly). Everything else seems to work ok. And to get the easy one out of the way, the "Enable folder view for FTP sites" option in the tools-advanced settings is checked. I am also able to access the same FTP's via a stand alone FTP program? PLEASE HELP, I really need this functionallity. Thanks in advance!

Jason

Ask a Question