London 80 Gigapixels, 360 Degree Panorama Photo

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Wow! V_R, what a fantastic photo. The clarity is absolutely amazing as you zoom-into it... fascinating. Thank you for sharing. :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That is really quite something - it's amazing how far you can actually zoom in and see clearly! How on earth do they stick something like that together so cleanly!?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
That is really quite something - it's amazing how far you can actually zoom in and see clearly! How on earth do they stick something like that together so cleanly!?

A Fugitsu computer was used in the making of this panorama.

We would like to thank Fujitsu Technology Solutions for providing the great hardware we used to help to make this image. This panoramic photo was stitched on a Fujitsu CELSIUS workstation comprising dual 6-core CPUs, 192GB of RAM, and a 4GB graphics card. Using this excellent workstation allowed this record-breaking photo to be created a few weeks faster than would have been possible on any other available PC. You can read more about our great experience using the CELSIUS workstation on Fujitsu's blog.

:cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Quad, I'll have a little read up on their blog :).

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
did you notice that woman sunbathing topless on the censored building :)

Ask a Question