Logitech Support contact details? Tel or email!

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to get hold of Logitech support because my Momo Racing FF wheel has gone belly-up. I've been given a contact telephone number for Logitech by the shop I bought it from, but no matter when you ring it says that they are closed and only open from 9am - 6pm. The number I have is 0207 3090127. There's also a similar number on their website for Product Information rather than Support, but it has the same "we're closed" message. There's no contact email address on the website either.

Does anyone have any idea how I can go about getting hold of someone at Logitech to even answer the phone? I spent £80 on this steering wheel, I don't expect it to break after six months.

Cheers!
h

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Try 0207 309 0126 - this is shown on their e-commerce page as the hotline for technical support and warrantee handling.

Look at the link here

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
A quick update - just tried this number and got through straight away!! :thumb:
Adywebb said:
Try 0207 309 0126 - this is shown on their e-commerce page as the hotline for technical support and warrantee handling.

Look at the link here

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
A quick update - just tried this number and got through straight away!! :thumb:
That's crazy! That's the 'other number' I referred to in my first post - been trying if for over a week now with no success. Will give it another try when I get in from work tonight then. Cheers.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I think tonight may be too late for them, I suggest you try during the day....

Reaction score
Digitrics

These all are outsourced , guys.. located in somewhere on the other side of the planet try calling them up and chil out!

Reaction score
Well, I rang the London number again and finally got through. They agreed to send me a replacement power supply because my Momo Racing FF wheel no longer gets any power, but it then turned out that they can't get just the power supplies any more. So they are sending me a whole new wheel! :) Don't get any ideas though, I have to cut all the power/USB/serial plugs off the old one and send them to Logitech.

Ask a Question