login problem after changing to be member of workgroup

G

I have notebook from my company office. It is setup to connect to the office network as member of domain. The os is xp pr

I wanted to connect it to home network and I change the system setting in control panel to be member of workgroup. The notebook reboot and now I cannot login to this notebook with the usual login name and passwor

How do I change it back to be member of domain so that I can login to the notebook again? There is no otpion to login as local user during the normal login scree

Any suggestion would be appreciate

G

Did you find out the answer to this question? I have same problem

----- Mark wrote: -----

I have notebook from my company office. It is setup to connect to the office network as member of domain. The os is xp pro

I wanted to connect it to home network and I change the system setting in control panel to be member of workgroup. The notebook reboot and now I cannot login to this notebook with the usual login name and password

How do I change it back to be member of domain so that I can login to the notebook again? There is no otpion to login as local user during the normal login screen

Any suggestion would be appreciated

Ask a Question