funkymonkUK

Hi

I had to download mscal.ocx to load onto my machine it is a calendar
control for userforms however I do not know if other users machines
will have this file I know when i downloaded it i had to load it into
the system 32 folder (WIN NT) and then run the run command to register
it with the registery.

Any idea how i could implement my workbook with this control on my
userforms?

Tom Ogilvy

You appear to know how to implement it. I guess you question is how to
distribute it. You would have to distribute your workbook with an install
routine that checks if the control is present and if not to copy it and
install it.

Tom Ogilvy

"funkymonkUK" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

yes how exactly do I distribute it is my question.