ListBox loses selection with focus

richie

Is there an easy way to persist the selection of a ListBox after it loses its focus?

Regards rich

Joe White

Huh? It *does* persist. ListBox doesn't even hide the selection when it
loses focus (not by default, anyway).

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

* (e-mail address removed) (richie) scripsit:
Is there an easy way to persist the selection of a ListBox after it loses its focus?

If you are talking about the List_View_ control: The selection persists,
but you may want to set its 'HideSelection' property to 'False'.

richie

lol... well these things just sort of happen when application grow bigger I guess!!

I'll have to check a simple example and work on it from there.

rich.

AlexS

Check HideSelection property.

HTH