Links to open in middle frame

G

re: http://www.geocities.com/fidelio1st/film.ht

Somehow I messed up my links, and now they don't want to open in the middle frame. (Note: Not all of them are supposed to yet, b/c I'm currently redesigning my website, but the ones the should are

1) on left: home, fidelio film award
2) in middle: ripley works as it should, winter passing does no
3) on right: What is all the talk about ripley, does not wor

I used to just highlight link, go to hyperlink, go to target frame, and then click on the middle frame, and that would work. I do that, but now it's opening up the links in a different window, and I don't want that

Someone gave me some advice on here that I want to set each frame page to target your main content frame. How do I do that, my main content frame being the middle

Thanks

T

Thomas A. Rowe

In the frameset HTML, remove the target values from each page, and also remove the <base
target="_parent"> in the head of the frameset page

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Fidelio said:
re: http://www.geocities.com/fidelio1st/film.htm

Somehow I messed up my links, and now they don't want to open in the middle frame. (Note: Not all
of them are supposed to yet, b/c I'm currently redesigning my website, but the ones the should are:
1) on left: home, fidelio film awards
2) in middle: ripley works as it should, winter passing does not
3) on right: What is all the talk about ripley, does not work

I used to just highlight link, go to hyperlink, go to target frame, and then click on the middle
frame, and that would work. I do that, but now it's opening up the links in a different window, and
I don't want that.
Someone gave me some advice on here that I want to set each frame page to target your main content
frame. How do I do that, my main content frame being the middle?

Ask a Question