    I want to link to.
    Can anyone help me on this?

    Thanks

    Jorge Martins, Sep 24, 2009

  2. "Jorge Martins" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi
    >
    > I want to create a linked table in MS Access 2007 to a Sharepoint list.
    > I'm able to crate a link to the List.
    > The problem is that I'm only able to link to the view that is marked as
    > the
    > "Default View" in Sharepoint.
    > How do I create a link to another view of that list other than the
    > View"?
    > I haven't found any way in Access where I can see all the Views of the
    > List
    > I want to link to.
    > Can anyone help me on this?
    >
    > Thanks

    I don't believe it possible to link to a view. However, you can link to the
    list, and then simply create a query in ms-access that has the same columns
    as the view.

    --
    Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP)
    Edmonton, Alberta Canada

    Albert D. Kallal, Sep 26, 2009

  3. Re: Linking Access 2007 to Sharepoit List other than the default v

    That wouldn't work Albert because the default view has a filter and I want
    all the records from the list.

    Anyway, I came out with a solution.

    I created a Module on a single button form like this:

    DoCmd.TransferSharePointList acLinkSharePointList, _
    "http:// (sharepoint list link)", _
    "{5737235C-0062-46B6-9FC7-A936CADA1676}", _
    "{5D66A7B2-EA8B-448B-BF30-6E3F4C951E1C}", _
    "DB_MEO_FIBRA_WC"

    Pressed the button once and it worked 100%.

    Jorge Martins, Sep 28, 2009