    export more than 255 characters into Excel?

    Thank you,
    Judy Ward

    Guest, Feb 12, 2007

  2. I don't speak the Access, but Debra Dalgleish once posted this:

    Or, transfer the data with code. Use the TransferSpreadsheet method to
    send the data, and specify one of the later Excel versions:

    '======================
    Sub SendTableToExcel()
    DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, _
    acSpreadsheetTypeExcel9, "tblCustomers", _
    "c:\Data\ExcelExport.xls", True
    End Sub

    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mi...18fd9d6d82b?lnk=st&q=&rnum=4#81cbe18fd9d6d82b

    or