letter of qualifications

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word Document Management' started by Guest, Apr 24, 2006.

    I am looking for a template for stating my qualifications for employment.
    Maybe I'm not looking for the right type of letter. Please help

    Guest, Apr 24, 2006

  2. This is often called a resume.

    This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using
    Word,not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. It is
    not the best place to ask your question, even if you get some answers.
    Search the web for examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or
    another search engine), or use your imagination.

    It¹s possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
    will offer something:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx
    --
    Charles Kenyon

    from my ignorance and your wisdom.

    Charles Kenyon, Apr 24, 2006

  3. I am deeply involved in this type of project myself. I have four more days
    on my current assignment so I've been updating my resume. There are SCADS
    and SCADS of sites on the web to help with creating a resume. My own bit of
    advice is not to produce a resume with a Microsoft template without
    modifying it to some degree. I've seen many resumes on the job I'm doing now
    and I can spot a MS template in a heartbeat. The ones that stood out to me
    were those that didn't look quite like the rest.

    Just my humble opinion.

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]