    been installed on a laptop?

    Thanks
    Sam

    SAM, Nov 4, 2003

  2. SAM

    René Guest

    SAM wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how to check if windows has already
    > been installed on a laptop?

    Press the ON button on the laptop and wait between 25 seconds and 5
    minutes. Watch the screen.

    René, Nov 4, 2003

  3. SAM

    CT Guest

    Sam,

    If you do not know how to find this info out, you ar
    tooooo stupid to own a computer. Stick to phones calls,
    and the US mail to stay in touch with loved ones.

    CT

    CT, Nov 4, 2003
  4. SAM

    Diggy Guest

    Throw a brick at the screen. If you hear the sound of breaking glass like a
    window breaking, that means windows is on your computer.

    --
    ICQ Ads Stink

    Diggy, Nov 4, 2003