From: "Kevin Palmer" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Kevin Palmer" <[email protected]>
Subject: LAN and MODEM
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 07:59:54 -0700

Whenever I dial out on the Modem my LAN connection drops.
WHY???? I need windows to recognize both IP addresses.
Please help>

--
Sergio Moreno
Microsoft Windows Networking

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.