From: "Dave" <[email protected]>
Subject: Kmode Exception Not Handled
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 18:40:46 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.registry

When booting my Windows 2000 PC I have at home, I
frequently get a blue screen and Kmode Exception Not
Handled. I think it has something to do with the registry
but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what this is and can a
novice fix it. If what do I do?
-----

Dave,

Start with the following article.

275678 - How to Troubleshoot a STOP 0x0000001E KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Error Message
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;275678

If this does not help then you may need to open a support incident, since a memory dump may need to be analyzed to find
out what is happening.

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.

Bill Peele [MS]