KIS7/Firefox.exe warnings

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
This will probably be one of those "Doh!" type questions, but my migraine-addled wee brain is unable to find the answer, so your help would be much appreciated :nod:

Yesterday, Firefox auto updated on Vista. Ever since then, whenever I open FF, KIS7 keeps popping up to warn me that the .exe has been changed. I click "allow" .... but it seems to "forget" and back it comes, whenever I begin a new browsing session. Normally, clicking "allow" once will do the trick.

Thank you for any suggestions guys :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had Kaspersky detect that an exe has changed each time I run it (when it has, after an update for example), until I do a restart. It might be worth restarting your PC if you haven't already, just to see if that fixes it :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Thank you both very much for the replies, but Ian's re-start solved it :bow: This has happened after a previous update, but I just couldn't remember what I'd done to solve it.

Madxgraphics - I was pretty confident that it wasn't due to virus activity, because we're double firewalled - one in the router and KIS7 is bang up to date too, but I appreciate the input very much, thank you.

This happy bunny is now hopping back to her burrow :D

Reaction score
Glad to hear the bunny is happy and back in her burrow..

Although I will ad, it doesn't matter how much protection you use..Where there is a wil there is a way, and if something wants to get through it will..Now if only I can sort out my FF..

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
It's actually an "old habit" of KIS/KAV ... annoyingly it is best to reboot with some changes, sometimes twice. :rolleyes:

I do like the new "security analyzer" in KIS 2009 (KIS ver8) ... reminded me I needed a few updates. :D

:user:

Ask a Question