Kinect vs. Wii

Reaction score
Which one do u think is better

Alot of people are saying they stole the idea from nintendo

Which i would say is true since nintendo sort of bought out this idea first

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
The Wii is very good at what it does indeed, I've not really heard anything good about kinetic. I've heard that kinectic is slow/laggy when your playing it doesnt feel like your in 100% control.

On the other hand Playstation move is supposed to be alot more accurate and responsive than the wii. Obviously the PS3 graphics will kill off any Wii title as a modded gamecube cannot compete with a PS3, but overall i would say the Wii is the daddy of em all because it was designed to do specifically what the others took years to get onto. Most of the Wii titles take all the advantages of the wii-mote were as kinect and playstation move will have to have games specially made for there peripherals and alot of companys will not even bother making them for the ps3/360 as they will see it as a waste.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I considered the kinnect but then noticed their entire kinnect-enabled games catalogue is about ten games and some of those are keep fit.

I saw just two that took my fancy which is not enough catalogue to justify spending £130.00.

As for the Wii, lottsa folk like it, I tried it (my niece's) I don't like it.

Reaction score
Kinect is based upon controllerless input whereas both the Move and the Wii use a controller.
So effectively the Kinect is an entirely new concept, whereas the Move is just a refined version of the Wii.
I'm a MS fan boi though so my views may be a lil bit biased.
There is a lack of games for the Kinect atm but I'm still gettin one for my B/Day... my lady's gettin it for me.
As for the lag... that was happening in cluttered environments but apparently they have pushed out a new update to help with that.
I'll let you know exactly how it is in 2 weeks or so.

Ask a Question