KeyPress event and the transcriber

gcrasher

I don't understand this behavior I'm getting. I'm working with the
latest compact framework on pocketPC 2003. Basically, the KeyPress
event doesn't get fired under this one scenario: the textbox has text
in it that selected, and the transcriber is used to write more than 1
character. In every other scenario (empty textbox, or text not
highlighted), writing multiple characters with the transcriber fires
this event for each character seperately.

Can anyone explain this?

Katie Schaeffer [MSFT]

Could you purhaps use the TextChanged event?

-Katie

***.Net Compact Framework Info***
Faq:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/mobility/prodtechinfo/devtools/netcf/FAQ/default.a