    donät know where the question mark is.

    Thanks,
    JSS

    Mad Dad, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Mad Dad

    Jim Macklin Guest

    defaults.

    "Mad Dad" <> wrote in
    message news:06b501c3c18f$d7c76940$...
    Greetings,
    It seems mz son has reassigned a few , well more than a
    few kezs on the kezboard. As zou can see, y and z are
    just a few. all of the shift kezs have been changed. This
    is onlz in his profile. I forgot to change his profile
    back from admin after I did some admin stuff on his
    profile. So, how do i get the default kezs back...sorrz,

    Jim Macklin, Dec 13, 2003