    Thanks in advance
    --
    Dave

    Guest, May 17, 2006

    Private Sub UseRealFieldName_AfterUpdate()
    Dim rs As Object

    Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone
    rs.FindFirst "[MchDonANDI] = " & Str(Me![MchDonANDI])
    Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark
    End Sub

    Try this on the AfterUpdate on your text box (UseRealFieldName), hope it helps

    --
    Wayne

    Guest, May 17, 2006

    OOOPS - sorry

    Private Sub UseRealFieldName_AfterUpdate()
    Dim rs As Object

    Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone
    rs.FindFirst "[UseRealFieldName] = " & Str(Me![UseRealFieldName])
    Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark
    End Sub

    Guest, May 17, 2006

    Sorry about this - it's late and I'm a bit stupid at this time of night.

    Private Sub UseRealFieldName_AfterUpdate()
    Dim rs As Object

    Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone
    rs.FindFirst "[MchDonANDI] = " & Str(Me![UseRealFieldName])
    Me.Bookmark = rs.Bookmark
    End Sub

    Guest, May 17, 2006

    DAO is crap don't listen to these idiots.

    MDB files are obsolete; wake up and smell the coffee kid

    , May 22, 2006

    Terry Kreft Guest

    From this and other posts I suspect you're just a troll, but there is the
    possibilty that you're actually incompetent and prefer to blame the tool.

    --

    Terry Kreft

    Terry Kreft, May 23, 2006