just to say

sol

Reaction score
ok i need to say a few things here so bare with me.

i joined pcr only a short time ago & felt silly asking for help as ime not in anyway technically minded(as you all know by now :lol: ) & as i sat at my desk i thought ok here goes,they will all laugh at me & think ok we have a right one here-yeh ok you do :p
but in a short time i have asked a number of questions always feeling like a twit because i cant solve a problem for myself & thinking you will get so fed up of me-but how wrong can a person be,you have all been absolutely brilliant,always happy to help,quick to reply & not once has anyone said "for crying out woman what now" :lol:
i truly cant say how much help you have all been to me as i was beginning to think it may be time to just hang up the mouse & stick to the ps2 :nod: but yet again when i got stuck you have been there to give me clear understandable advice which i have not seen on any other forum,yes ive looked at other forums but for me this is the best by far & ime thankfull i found you as other forums seem to get bogged down with so much technical jargon that even on the first page its hard to see where to even begin.
your an excellent team who welcomes anyone from those that know what they are doing to grannys like me who think a ram is just something we see when taking the kids for a picnic :lol: & you all have a wikid sense of humour & i can laugh as well as learn.
so from this technophobic granny i thank you all & keep up the good work.
blessings always
sol

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I'll let everyone else answer for themselves, but for me ... I thank you. :nod:

Remember, Dear Lady, there is no such thing as a silly question. :D

A PC is a 'tool' that, has to be mastered, but can be an asset. People always want to do more, and PCs let them. Twenty years ago, if you wanted to use the PC as a photo album, friends would have called you nuts. Today, they're likely to ask which digital camera you connect to it.

Enjoy!

:user:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm glad you feel welcome here sol, the site is open to anyone - as Mucks says, there are no silly questions ;)

Ask a Question