David H. Lipman

From: "CSTS" <[email protected]>

| My favorite feature of Windows Vista is the fact that everything is updated
| and it has interesting things like the Areo experience. I enjoy using
| Windows Vista.

Must be a kindergarten assignment based upon that text!

LVTravel

CSTS said:
My favorite feature of Windows Vista is the fact that everything is
updated and it has interesting things like the Areo experience. I enjoy
using Windows Vista.

Just what we need, stupid students attempting to complete an assignment from
a stupid instructor at Laredo Community College in Laredo, TX.

Posted to many of the Vista groups.

Michael

From: "CSTS" <[email protected]>

| My favorite feature of Windows Vista is the fact that everything is
updated
| and it has interesting things like the Areo experience. I enjoy using
| Windows Vista.

Must be a kindergarten assignment based upon that text!

Would've made more sense if he/she/it replaced the "A" with an "O".

David H. Lipman

From: "pacinitaly" <[email protected]>

| what's with the nasty comments? got nothing else to do but put down someone who's
| enjoying vista? why don't you guys just get lost....punks -- pacinitaly
| SpellCherkers aren't worth a shirt ya no

| If I helped you, please tip my scales. If I have not, curse me out like a drunken sailor

The Microsoft Vista news group is NOT for some training class purpose. One of the many
Usenet 'test' groups would have been apropos and would have served the purpose of training
on the use of Usenet.

But I see YOU need an education on Usenet as you are using a leech of Usenet as seen by
"vBulletin USENET gateway" in your headers.

kevpan815

My favorite feature of Windows Vista is the fact that everything is updated
and it has interesting things like the Areo experience. I enjoy using
Windows Vista.

THIS ENTIRE THREAD HAS BEEN REPORTED 2 GOOGLE GROUPS AS SPAM! THREAD
CLOSED! JUST FYI!

David H. Lipman

From: "pacinitaly" <[email protected]>

| I'm trying hard to not snap @ you. but as highlighted in red, I understand. I see many
| people have a NASTY response to new users. I was one too a new reader. If there is a
| problem, please advise, I'll fly to any place on the planet to to discuss this
| --
| pacinitaly

There is NOTHING highlighted in red.

This is a Usenet news group not a web forum and no rich text formatting was used !

You want to fly out of Tampa Florida area ?
You are an idiot.