Outlook Junk E-mail Outlook 2007

Reaction score
· Operating System: Windows Vista Business

· Anti Virus Software : McAfee

· Anti Spyware Software : AntiSpywareBot, McAfee VirusScan

· How do you connect to the net : e.g. ADSL (router?), 56k Modem

· Your Computer Specifications – Dell Dimension E521:4309 Memory

This is my first time asking a question or indeed using any type of forum, so if I have broken or abused any rules, I apologies in advance.

When I go into Junk e-mail and put certain contacts in my safe recipients lists or safe senders list the e-mail always seem to get sent to my Junk mail folder. I have checked my junk mail options to ensure that the e-mail addresses are not in my blocked senders list, which they aren’t, however mails are still going to junk mail.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :)

Just to confirm, to allow an e-mail from a sender through you should be clicking "Add sender to safe senders list" (and not the safe recipient one).

If you go to the junk e-mail options in Outlook, do you see the list of senders in the safe senders list correctly?

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.

In answer to your question, I do see the list of senders in the safe senders list and I have checked the junk mail to ensure they do not appear in that list. However, the mails still seem to being sent to junk mail.

Ask a Question