Joint Ops: Typhon Rising Question

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Hey all, im thinking of getting this game, but i have no idea if it has a single players mode =/ . I've read various reveiw sites and it doesnt mention if it does or doesnt have offline capability.

So if someone out there has this, of has played this could they tell me if it has an offline mode (single player)?

Reaction score
Reefsmoka said:
Hey all, im thinking of getting this game, but i have no idea if it has a single players mode =/ . I've read various reveiw sites and it doesnt mention if it does or doesnt have offline capability.

So if someone out there has this, of has played this could they tell me if it has an offline mode (single player)?

sorry mate aint heard of it.

but if u want help on championship manager u anytime mate.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
On champo 03/04 , you know when you get the end of year evaluation and the board members they they are extremely pleased with your performance?

Well mine say there absolutly thrilled ! I've played about 307 games with FC Bayern and have only lost 10 games, drawn 46 and won 251.

My team is:

GK: Oliver Kahn, Micheal Rensing
DL: Wayne Bridge, Tobias Rau
DR: Micheal Fuelnar, Glen Johnson
DC: Lucio, Martin Demacalis, Walter Samuel, Jonathan Woodgate
ML: Ze Roberto, Alex (from cruzeiro)
MR: Salihamidzic, Sebastian Diesler
MC: Micheal Ballack, Blasi (from juventus)
FC: Roque Santa Cruz, Pizzaro, Christiano Ronaldo

Im in about the year 2010, I've won concectutive Champions League since the second year and the german league since the 1st year.
Players i'm instrested in:
Lionel Morgan (QPR i think)
Daneil De Rossi (Roma)
Daneil Bonera (Parma)
Joaquin (Betis)
Anotonli Todorov
And theres a good left back whos name is weird summut like Cuesta :D

You got any good you recommendations?

But you seriously havent heard of Joint Ops ?? Don't you read magazines?!? :| =/ .

Reaction score
completly on-line game - there is a trainin setion that will only be useful if ur new to delta force games

i got a 2.2 mhz computer and a fx 5600 256 mb card and the game runs very slow for me !!! (screen lag - not server lag )

also heard from some other ppl with higher spec than me - and say it a laggy game - to much detail in it - very nice game to look at!

1 good thing about it - is the 150 player server !

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Yes i played this the other day and was very un impressed.

It was laggy as hell and its just another genreic online shooter really, it brings nothing new to the table what so ever.

Its a definate thumbs down!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

In defence of Joint Ops, yes it does lag - or did. Its been redressed to some degree by the 2 updates that have been release (last one the other day).

Me personally i bought it when it came out - played it twice and left it alone til 3 weeks ago, where I actually gave it a chance and played for a couple of hours. When you get into it, it really does rock - give it a chance. Teamwork, tactics etc really do come into their own on this game.

As for the lag its been noted by everyone that the detail level the software sets for you automatically are far too high, u need to go into video and set it to "performance" setting.

Im runnin a bran new 5900XT 128 with a gig of ram and even I only have everything on average. It makes it very very smooth. The servers have got their acts together ragarding the lag as well - mostly.

Give it a try

All the best

Reaction score
I bought it a couple of weeks ago, it's definitely better than average. You can go off and do your own thing or team up with others if (if you have any mates - I don't....). Definitely worth a look.....anyone fancy starting a clan???!!!!

Reaction score
when i just got my radeon 9800 pro so that i could play this game !

well i'd just like to say that i'm get over double the frame rate 45 - 60 fps avg about 58 - now i give it a full
10 / 10:thumb:

Ask a Question