Jhoodsoft.org updated

John Hood

Although I'm still not done with it, I have put together enough of an
update to "Best of Free Software" www.jhoodsoft.org .

New in this update:

1: I am no longer naming a single "Best of" and then "Runner-Ups" . I
am including the good points/bad points and overall score of each and
letting the visitor decide what is best for them.

2: The Freeware Hobbyist Blog is linked in. Freeware Links page is
expanded. The "Geek World" page is linked in.

3: I have added a page called "I've stopped looking" which is business
software that has no free version that I can find. Useful for those who
wish to save themselves a wild goose chase.

John H.

"Best Business Free Software" No Trial time limits, no fluff,
no kidding.

prospero33

Thanks for a helpful, easily-accesible website. I always learn
something from visiting it.

Susan Bugher

Susan Bugher

John said:
Thank you all. Suggestions for content welcome. I'd like to stay
within the "business" realm so anything you'all know along those lines -
keep it coming.

How about inventory and invoicing apps? Some are listed starting here:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_BUSINESS-HOME.php#1.90Sales:Inventory

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware