I've just bought........

Reaction score
Pink Floyd - The Wall (2cd's) for £9.99 reduced from £24.99.
It's the 3rd time i've bought it, once on vinyl still in mint condition, but no record player to play it on! On cd about 10 years ago that has been used so much it now does not play well & jumps! Just chilling out to the new cd as a type.

What have other people bought this weekend?

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Laptop on the impulse from Argos £400 as the old one had a thump friday night coz the internet kept going off and its old..i cracked the screen :p

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
A 19" LCD TV/DVD Player from Sainsburys for £150.00 and a wall bracket to go with it from Argos for £35.00 for my daughter's bedroom. Well, strictly speaking she bought it, I fitted it :)

I also had to lay some cable for the aerial and have fitted an aerial socket in there. Superb reception, she's a happy bunny :)

I have all Pink Floyd albums (apart from any greatest hits compilations) including the live ones, a bootleg and a pirate Trance mix of Wish You Were Here.

Oddly enough, The Wall is my least favourite apart from The Final Cut, I only like about four tracks from it.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
A 19" LCD TV/DVD Player from Sainsburys for £150.00 and a wall bracket to go with it from Argos for £35.00 for my daughter's bedroom. Well, strictly speaking she bought it, I fitted it :)

When i read that first line i thought at first "Yaaay, Flopp's went and got himself a TV" and then i read the rest and the happiness melted away. When are ya gonna get yourself a telly, and join the console crew?

This weekend i bought meself Windows 7 and a new epson wireless printer. I'm in prep for the upgrade at the moment. Still haven't decided whether to go 32 or 64bit.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
captain zed said:
When i read that first line i thought at first "Yaaay, Flopp's went and got himself a TV" and then i read the rest and the happiness melted away. When are ya gonna get yourself a telly, and join the console crew?

This weekend i bought meself Windows 7 and a new epson wireless printer. I'm in prep for the upgrade at the moment. Still haven't decided whether to go 32 or 64bit.

When I get some work mate, bit grim here atm.

No question - 64 Bit (assuming your system parts are no more than 3 years old).

I just finished Halo 2, took me about 3 weeks on and off.

Tried multiplayer, not terribly impressed, but I won't uninstall it just yet, I'll give MP another go before doing that.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Can't compete with you lot but I did get a 4GB memory stick for £6.50 which I thought was OK.

Reaction score
nivrip said:
Can't compete with you lot but I did get a 4GB memory stick for £6.50 which I thought was OK.

Hi Nivs....that was a good deal for a 4gb stick
nod.gif

Ask a Question