Itunes

AmBi LuVs RpAtTs & TaYlOr 4 EvA :)=:::

I have previously had itunes on my computer and my mum bought me an itunes
giftcard and i tried to redeem it and it said that my Itunes Store (US) does
not match the voucher (Australia) and since im in Australia i assumed that
this meant i needed and Australian store so i searched for one and downloaded
it and nothing happened so i deleted itunes altogether from my computer and
now when i try to install the Australian program at the start it says "module
C:\ program files\itunes\itunes miniplayer.d11 failed to register" and when
it is about 99% finished it says "service 'ipod service' (ipod service)
failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system
services" please help it has also said that i am missing a program or item or
something and that it cant work without it or something like that anyway
please help!!!!

BTW i was told that all i needed to do was go to the bottom of the itunes
store page and change the country from US to Australian (DAH!!!)

Orange

"AmBi LuVs RpAtTs & TaYlOr 4 EvA :)=:::" <AmBi LuVs RpAtTs & TaYlOr 4 EvA
:)=:::mad:discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
[...]

Some reading :

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1925

Then this :

http://www.apple.com/support/ilife/tutorials/itunes/it1-1.html

Cheers,
Jerry

Singapore Computer Service

Hello,

Asking in Apple's official forums may get you more answers
http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=800

When posting the question there, indicate any exact error messages that
appear as well as what you did before the problem occurred, similar to what
you just posted.

Regards,
Singapore Computer Home Repair Service
"AmBi LuVs RpAtTs & TaYlOr 4 EvA :)=:::" <AmBi LuVs RpAtTs & TaYlOr 4 EvA
:)=:::mad:discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...