    same way. I'm looking to have different fonts for the title, labels, and
    axis.

    Thanks!

    Chris Mark, Sep 3, 2008

  2. Chris Mark

    Jon Peltier Guest

    Copy the chart area of one chart, select another, and use Paste Special to
    paste the formats. Note that this paste not just formats, but also the text
    contents of chart and axis titles and data labels.

    If you use the F4 key, you have to select the same chart element. Formatting
    the font properties of the Chart Area will affect all fonts in the chart.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions