    Thanks in advance!

    Regards,

    Fernando Sousa

    Fernando J. Pelicano de Sousa, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Fernando J. Pelicano de Sousa

    Javier J Guest

    From what is worth, IrDA is _NOT_ supported by MS on Windows 2003
    ADVANCED SERVER. It _does_ work on Windows 2003 STANDARD SERVER.

    From:
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/...ndard/proddocs/en-us/sag_IrDAconcepts_301.asp
    (http://tinyurl.com/5rycx)

    The Infrared Data Association (IrDA)

    The Infrared Data Association (IrDA) is an international organization
    that sets standards for infrared data connections. The infrared support
    provided by Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, and
    Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition is designed to meet these standards.

    For more information about IrDA, see the Infrared Data Association Web site.

    HTH.

    Javier

    FWIW, I had to re-install Windows 2003 (and downgrade to STD from
    Enterprise on my work PC) to get IrDA.

    Javier J, Feb 8, 2005