Internet explorer - further problems

I have installed and reinstalled the new Beta II version, and I am impressed
with some of the progress, but am completely unable to access the internet
with this version. The same IBM ThinkCenter 2.4 machine as I have used with
the last two or three versions which had no problems with internet access. I
can see other computers on my network, I can update internet time, but cannot
open a IE session. The diagnostics say there is not a problem, but it queues
the problem reports cause it cannot reach MS, and neither can I activate with
MS. I wish I could help you but having difficulties and no where to turn.
Hopeing someone will read and have an answer for both of us. Good luck
Rico
(e-mail address removed)

Alezito [MS MVP]

Not Repro.

--

Alejandro Curquejo
Microsoft MVP

gfhgfghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kaybee327 said:
I am also having this problem. in addition when i select tools - internet
options and click nothing happens. I can select all the menus but non will
execute.

I have found that IE works fine in safe mode with networking

Keith

From: "Ayrkain" <[email protected]>
Date: 16 June 2006 10:49

Hi