    anyone tell me how to bring my vista back?

    Regards,
    ...ab

    Abubakar, Mar 15, 2007

  2. Abubakar

    DanR Guest

    "Abubakar" <> wrote in message
    news:e%...
    > Hi all,
    > I installed windows xp pro on a new partition after installing vista, and
    > (as expected) the vista is now nowhere available from my boot menu. Can
    > anyone tell me how to bring my vista back?
    >
    > Regards,
    > ..ab

    Try "VistaBootPro". Vista Boot Pro.

    DanR, Mar 15, 2007

  3. Abubakar

    Don Guest

    Abubakar wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I installed windows xp pro on a new partition after installing vista, and
    > (as expected) the vista is now nowhere available from my boot menu. Can
    > anyone tell me how to bring my vista back?

    XP most likely overwrote the boot sector (sector 0) on your hard disk.
    There is a Recovery Tools section on your Vista install DVD which gives
    you the choice to reinstall the Vista boot sector. If you search around
    the menu choices you'll probably find it easily enough.

    Don, Mar 15, 2007
  4. Abubakar

    Abubakar Guest

    Thanks guys.