Initial setup of my database

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a french learning database, and my english is not so good so please bear with me. I am very new to access and I've been trying out new senarios to learn about access and databse in general, I have made one database system, which was fairly easy.. Right now I'm trying to work on a more difficult one... And I need help with it!!

It is about an organisation that teaches IT...

I have to make tables student, courses, waiting list, tutors.. etc

the question that I have is about the personnels of the organisation.. The organisation has different types of personnels, for example there are part time tutors (6), full time tutors(8), administrators(2) and project managers(3) director (1).. So if I were to make a table called employees how would I differentiate between what they are?? how can i tell which of them are tutors and which are project managers, admistrator and director.. Since I need to make a query about tutors so I'm guessing I will need to make two tables one for tutors the other for managements personnels??? or should I make table for each personnels seperately? thank you for your help...

Last edited:

Ask a Question