From: (e-mail address removed)
Date: Mar 27, 2:15 am
Subject: Copy text box from ppt to Word picture, linespacing varies
To: microsoft.public.word.drawing-graphics

I have 2 text boxes on 2 consecutive ppt slides. They both have line
spacing of 0.8 lines. For each text box, I create a figure in the
word doc. Each figure consists of a Microsoft Word Picture (MSWP)
sitting in a table cell (separate tables for the 2 figures). This is
required by the documentation guidelines I'm following.

My problem is that the 1st of the 2 text boxes copies into its MSWP
fine, but the 2nd one does not -- the linespacing is larger than it is
in the ppt file. In both cases, the paragraph style of the pasted
text is "normal". Why would the linespacing be preserved in one but
not the other?

Kathy Jacobs

Could you send me a sample slide with the two text boxes? (Unknot my email
address to send to me.) You are the second person this month who has this
problem and I am hoping that looking at your example along with what I know
of the other example might lead to an answer.

--
Kathy Jacobs, Microsoft MVP OneNote and PowerPoint
Author of Kathy Jacobs on PowerPoint
Get PowerPoint and OneNote information at www.onppt.com

I believe life is meant to be lived. But:
if we live without making a difference, it makes no difference that we lived