    the Memo Style. I would like to change that option (in fact obliterate Memo
    Style), so that it's possilbe to choose to print only 1 page. Never have
    liked that Memo Style option.

    Guest, Feb 16, 2007

    As far as I know, the print options in Outlook 2007 are still hard-coded, as
    in earlier versions, and the only changes that can be made are in Page Setup.

    --
    Jocelyn Fiorello
    MVP - Outlook

    Guest, Feb 17, 2007

    RE: in outlook 2007 how to replace memo sytle printing as the defa

    I agree with Sara. Before 2007 I used to get the normal print options screen
    that I could select which pages I wanted to print. The same print window
    that you would get in word or excel. But in Outlook 2007 I don't seem to
    have that option and sometimes I only want to print a particular page of an
    email -- not all or all odd or even pages.

    any suggestions?

    Guest, Apr 25, 2007

    RE: in outlook 2007 how to replace memo sytle printing as the defa

    I replaced Office 2002 with 2007. I too am frustrated with the inability to
    print, as only one example, selected portions of the message. Whoever
    designed the new set up was ill advised and should have polled users first.
    It is sometimes possible to get around this dumb design by copy/paste into a
    different program but this requires more effort that should be needless. Just
    today I wanted to print only the attachment and could not find how to do that
    either.

    To be able to get the usual print options screen would be great!

    Guest, Jul 16, 2007

    RE: in outlook 2007 how to replace memo sytle printing as the defa

    If you click Other Options on the ribbon in an open message and then click
    View in Browser, you may find some additional print options in the browser's
    print dialog that would be helpful to you.

    --
    Jocelyn Fiorello
    MVP - Outlook

    Guest, Jul 19, 2007

    RE: in outlook 2007 how to replace memo sytle printing as the defa

    While still less satisfactory than Office 2002 this suggestion is valuable in
    providing a way to avoid printing unwanted material. This saves on paper and
    ink and, accordingly expense.

    Guest, Jul 19, 2007