in forms, my labels and fields are not visible,

G

I created some forms for a project, it worked as expected. However, I left one relationship out and had to re-do the form. The new form was created with the wizard and has all of the labels and fields I need. One small problem, one I switch from design view to form view, there is nothing there. I checked properties from the old form to the new form and there is no difference. I re-did the form and no change, still not visible. The property "visible" is set at YES and always. Any suggestions would be welcome.

J

John Vinson

I created some forms for a project, it worked as expected. However, I left one relationship out and had to re-do the form. The new form was created with the wizard and has all of the labels and fields I need. One small problem, one I switch from design view to form view, there is nothing there. I checked properties from the old form to the new form and there is no difference. I re-did the form and no change, still not visible. The property "visible" is set at YES and always. Any suggestions would be welcome.

This symptom can happen when the Query upon which the form is based
returns no records (so you can't see any existing data) and is also
not updateable (so you can't see the blank "new record" either).

Open the Query upon which the form is based. Does it have any records,
and is it updateable? My guess is no to both. Fix the query and your
form should behave.

Ask a Question