    import into contacts only the first vcard comes in. If it
    possible to import all of them...if so, how do I do it.

    Thanks....JOHN

    JRS, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Outlook cannot import a multiple-entry vCard file.
    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
    Author of

    Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook], Feb 16, 2004

  3. JRS

    JRS Guest

    Thanks, Sue. I kinda figured that. I found some free
    software, DAWN, that allowed me to do what I needed.

    One other question. Now that I have them in, thelisting
    of the contacts is, as I have in the contact info, "last
    name, first name". However, when sending a note and
    using "Select Names" they are listed "first last". Any
    way to change that?

    Thanks again, John

    JRS, Feb 16, 2004
  4. JRS

    Guest

    [ deleted ]

    , Sep 26, 2013
  5. JRS

    Guest

    [ deleted ]

    , Sep 26, 2013
  6. JRS

    Guest

    [ deleted ]

    , Feb 19, 2014
  7. JRS

    Guest

    On Monday, February 16, 2004 7:00:03 PM UTC+5:30, JRS wrote:
    > I have created a .vcf file with multiple vcards. When I
    > import into contacts only the first vcard comes in. If it
    > possible to import all of them...if so, how do I do it.
    >
    > Thanks....JOHN

    [ deleted ]

    , Feb 19, 2014
  8. JRS