import my address book

lori tompsett

iam trying to get my address book from (e-mail address removed) to my
microsoft outlook and i cant figure it out i need help

Gary VanderMolen

Basically the procedure is to go online at http:mail.yahoo.com, sign in with those
credentials, then export the contacts to a CSV file. Outlook will import that CSV file.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)