Import data from multiple worksheets into one master

G

I recently designed a timesheet for our company to record our hourly employees bi-weekly time. I now need to find a way to imput all the data from 100 users into one master spreadsheet that gets uploaded into our payroll system without having to key enter each individual timesheet. The data fields I have are: Assiciate name, associate number, reg hours, overtime, vacation, sick, ect. I am by no means an expert in excel. Your specific instructions would be greatly appreciated.

G

Thanks for the quick response. I need to clarify a few things. I misspoke. The data will come from multiple workbooks that need to be updated into the one Master spreadsheet. I went to the link noted but I'm not sure how to apply that info. Can I get some instruction 101 on how to use the info you sent me to? Like I said, I don't understand macros & VBA but can apply it with instructions on how to. Thank you very much.

----- Frank Kabel wrote: ----

H
see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.ht

--
Regard
Frank Kabe
Frankfurt, German

Bronco1 wrote

Ask a Question