Image display does not occur.

Ken Varn

When I go to some web pages, some of the images do not display. Instead, I
get an icon with a red square, green circle and blue box. If I right click
on the picture and select Show Picture, then it appears. I have the Show
Pictures option enabled in the browser settings, but I still see this
problem. Does anybody have any suggestions on a setting that may be causing
this?

--
-----------------------------------
Ken Varn

EmailID = varnk
Domain = Diebold.com

Ramesh [MVP]

Ken,

Please see if the troubleshooters in this site helps.
Red X: http://www.fjsmjs.com/IE/redx.htm

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell