iiyama Vision Master Pro 454 - HELP please?

Reaction score
is it me or is this thread messed up?

i must have missed out about 6 post's when i entered my reply. am i drunk or has anyone else noticed this?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Techy said:
is it me or is this thread messed up?

i must have missed out about 6 post's when i entered my reply. am i drunk or has anyone else noticed this?
Mine's a pint of draught Guinness please :D

Reaction score
just got my replcacement in not only was it made THIS YEAR its A NEWER MODEL NUMBER lol oh and they accidently sent me all the cables and manual etc et

Reaction score
Yeah i know its awesome - i called iiyama and asked what the difference was between a HM903DT/A and a HM903DT/B and strangely enough they are totally completely 100% identical in every way. must be to make it sound newer or something - marketing ploy?

Yeah the problems are now gone thank god. When i first turned the monitor on there were some horizontal line (quite thin ones) going about an inch either side of the tension wire things that your meant to see but strangely enough they have completely dissapeared now. dont know what they are.
chris

Ask a Question