IE can not open certain pages

Hello. My name is Vasilis. I have a problem 2 days now and i cant't solve it.
I have xp pro sp2 and internet explorer can not open certain pages. all of
these pages I can not open now, used to open before. And most of them 10-15
times a day.
please help me
Thank you

Ted Zieglar

Both pages open fine for me. Exactly what happens when you try to open those
pages?

Don Varnau

Hi,
First, clear the IE cache. IE> Tools> Internet Options> General> Delete
files (and delete offline content when that dialog pops up) It's often
recommended that the TIF folder be kept at about 50 MB (Settings.)

Then:
870863- Internet Explorer 6.0 Service Pack 1 may display a blank Web page
after you select Auto-Select encoding:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870863
and (probably less likely to help)
816405- BUG Microsoft Internet Explorer Displays a Blank Page While It Uses
an HTTP 1.0 Request in a WinInet Application:

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

you were very helpfull. thank you very much. the second article solved the
problem. thank you very very much. i can not belive that i ended to format so
as to solve the problem the previous time. thank you.

Don Varnau said:
Hi,
First, clear the IE cache. IE> Tools> Internet Options> General> Delete
files (and delete offline content when that dialog pops up) It's often
recommended that the TIF folder be kept at about 50 MB (Settings.)

Then:
870863- Internet Explorer 6.0 Service Pack 1 may display a blank Web page
after you select Auto-Select encoding:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870863
and (probably less likely to help)
816405- BUG Microsoft Internet Explorer Displays a Blank Page While It Uses
an HTTP 1.0 Request in a WinInet Application:

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

Vasilis R said:
www.in.gr, www.aixmh.gr

Ted Zieglar said:
Can we know an example of a page you cannot open?
"Vasilis R" <Vasilis R[at]discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Hello. My name is Vasilis. I have a problem 2 days now and i cant't solve
it.
I have xp pro sp2 and internet explorer can not open certain pages. all of
these pages I can not open now, used to open before. And most of them
10-15 times a day.
please help me
Thank you

Don Varnau

Hi,
You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.

Don
[MS MVP- IE]

Vasilis R said:
www.in.gr, www.aixmh.gr