    never happen will it Microsoft (Bill Gates)

    And why in the world do we need to post IE7 stuff in the IE6
    Forums........GIMME A FRIGGIN BREAK!!!

    Angry Customer 01, Sep 1, 2008

  2. [Crossposted to IE General]

    1. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., Vista SP1) when posting to
    MS newsgroups, please.

    2. Those with IE7-specific questions or comments are asked to post to and
    seek support in this newsgroup: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

    On the web:
    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

    In your newsreader:

    3. In no certain order:

    How to troubleshoot Internet Explorer 7 issues in Windows Vista:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936215

    How to optimize or reset Internet Explorer 7:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213

    Internet Explorer stops responding, stops working, or restarts (Guided Help)
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
    DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

    PA Bear [MS MVP], Sep 1, 2008

  3. Sorry for the rant. I absolutely lost my cool & I want to apologise like a
    man. I just keep gettin this same error:
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: iexplore.exe
    Application Version: 7.0.6001.18000
    Application Timestamp: 47918f11
    Fault Module Name: mshtml.dll
    Fault Module Version: 7.0.6001.18099
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4864684e
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0015a5c2
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: fd00
    Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
    Additional Information 3: fd00
    Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

    Read our privacy statement:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

    I will go post where you said, & again I do apologise.
    Thank You,
    John

    Angry Customer 01, Sep 4, 2008
  4. You're welcome. I'm sure we empathize with your frustations. Understand
    that the error is not default behavior and you'll have to determine its
    cause.

    > I will go post where you said

    No need to begin a new thread now: You'll see that your thread is now found
    in IE6 Browser and IE General newsgroups now. The crossposting should
    continue in your next reply. Please continue quoting the entire previous
    message in your replies.

    Did you install Vista SP1 via Windows Update or manually?

    (if any)? Were any of these applications running in the background when you
    installed Vista SP1?
    --
    ~PA Bear

    PA Bear [MS MVP], Sep 4, 2008