idiots w7 was my idea

haxvujghjn ohvbr

hello my computer email expired what can i do i fix my brothers computer
does that mean i i nvented w7 like the idiots on tv jack asses

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

We have no idea what you are talking about.
Windows Mail does not expire.
If you need help, provide more details.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)