I need phone no for office 2000 help

I have two office 2000 cd1 and cd2 I and dont have the serial no. I have
changed my laptop and now i want to download office 2000. It ask me the
serial no and I dont have it. I have the original cds
It is written on the Cd quote "1983 - 2000 microsoft corporation. all right
reserved 0200 part no xo5-37780A"
need a phone no to obtain pass to get into my cd office. I have the cd so
someone pleas help me wih a phone so i can get somehow solve my problem. the
original cd cover is lost in my moves thanks for the help in advance

Rick B

Go to the Microsoft website and locate the knowledge base kernels related to
lost product codes.

This newsgroup is for help creating code for forms in the application
Microsoft Access.

--
Rick B

"Need phone no to call office 2000 people" <Need phone no to call office
2000 (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Al Camp

Addition to Rick B's correct advice...
A suggestion I would reccomend in the future...
Use a fine point Sharpie, and write the product code right on the cd's.
That way you always have it.
--
hth
Al Camp