I need help with Frontpage 2003

G

I recently purchased FP 2003 and loaded it on my laptop which is XP. When I clock on the drawing tool at the top of the page, only a couple of the tools which appear at the bottom of the screen are lit to where I can use them. Does anybody out there have any suggestions? I have uninstalled and reloaded so that is not an option anymore.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Some require the you have select an image or other item on your page. Also VML Graphic must be
enable under the Compatibility setting and the browsers need to be set to IE only or Custom, etc.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Jean said:
I recently purchased FP 2003 and loaded it on my laptop which is XP. When I clock on the
drawing tool at the top of the page, only a couple of the tools which appear at the bottom of the
screen are lit to where I can use them. Does anybody out there have any suggestions? I have
uninstalled and reloaded so that is not an option anymore.

G

Thank you Thomas - I went in and checked the VML graphics box and it all works now.....

Ask a Question