I NEED HELP WITH CONDITIONAL FORMATTING

I need help with colors in conditional formatting. What I have is a chart
that lists three numbers per line. The lowest of the three numbers need to
turn red, but the problem I keep recieving is 2 of the 3 numbers will go red
with conditional formatting. Example:
A B C
1- 444 456 482
444 should be the only color that goes red, but since I put conditions on
all 3 of the numbers that say if A1 is less than B1 or C1 then turn red, but
my problem runs into when the next line goes as folllows, if B1 is less than
A1 or C1 then turn red. and then finally if C1 is less than A1 or B1 then go
red, which it wont b/c it's higher. How do you make the lowest of all 3 turn
red without more than one turning red? The numbers change daily so this
formula would have to apply to all three colums. Thank you for your help.

Bernard Liengme

I selected A1:C1
In Conditional format I used
a) Formula IS =A1=MIN($A$1:$C$1) --- pattern RED
b) Formula IS =A1=MAX($A$1:$C$1) --- pattern Green
Any help?

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Crashcourse Conditional Formatting" <Crashcourse Conditional
news:[email protected]...

Try this formula for your Conditional Formatting instead:

=A1=MIN($A1:$C1)

HTH,
Elkar