I love coffee and my son loves cheesecake!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
We were just celebrating my son's 16th birthday:) I finally realised kids grow up at breakneck speed:p I took his picture back in 1991 on his first birthday. Will not forget the smile on his face.

He loves cheesecake and I am a big coffee fan, decided to celebrate his birthday with Tirimasu Cheesecake he loved it with rest of the family making faces :p

I had two portions, yummmy! Before I even finished the second portion me wife put it away not trusting my intentions :blush:

Anyone for the recepie of a Tiramisu Cheesecake?

Attachments

• AA NAVY 1991.jpg
    AA NAVY 1991.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 202

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Hmmm, serves one ---> Quad. :D

Wish him a Happy Burpday for me ... :thumb:

:D

I will! By the way he has come to know you well through your posts, and whenever I get him to read yours he seems to show great interest and reads them with full concentration :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hmmm, better watch my P's & Q's then ... naw, he's old enough now. :p

I wonder if 'Dad' will be forgiven for posting his 'baby' picture ... you might at least have posted one from today as well. :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Birthday (if you're reading this!) :D Hope you had a great day :)

I have to confess Quad, Tirimasu is my all time favorite deserts! Becky's mum makes the best ever Tirimasu, from a recipe from an Italian chef at her work.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I wonder if 'Dad' will be forgiven for posting his 'baby' picture ... you might at least have posted one from today as well. :D

Well he does not like to be photographed anymore, today also I did not use my camera. Anyway, posting one which is fairly recent :)

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 196

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I have to confess Quad, Tirimasu is my all time favorite deserts! Becky's mum makes the best ever[b/] Tirimasu, from a recipe from an Italian chef at her work.

Well, what can I say, I thought it was the best cheesecake flavour we ever had ;) No wonder you keep going to Becky's parents every now and then, it was food at at the back of your mind all the time, hehe :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Quad's son :)

(wonder what his name is?)

And if you're reading this, my lad, listen to your old man when it comes to advice about them thar females. He knows. You don't - yet ;)

Cheesecake eh? Hmm........ gimme a Guinness :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
He had already called it a day when I posted this message last night, I will get him to read it and ask him to respond to all those who wished him. :)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi

Just logged on and read the thread - happy birthday young friend!! Please let us know what you did on your sepcial day.

Love

Gabriella x

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late but "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" quad's son. Hope you had a great day & managed to swipe a bit of cheesecke for yourself.

You've got yourself a really great dad there... but don't tell him I said so ;)

Look after yourself and have a great year :D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Well he does not like to be photographed anymore, today also I did not use my camera. Anyway, posting one which is fairly recent :)
Happy Birthday wishes to 'Junior Quad' from me as well :thumb:

(I see what you mean about him not liking being photographed - where's the smile?)

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Incase you are wondering who I am, this is Jr. Quadophile better known as Motophile. Thank you all for wishing me, really appriciate that...As far as the photograph is concerned, the one that 'dad' posted is about 3 years old ;) I will put up something new soon, coz I aint got that decent hairstyle anymore...Btw I love cheesecake :D

Later,
Motophile

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi there Motophile :D Glad you had a good birthday!

Cheesecake is pretty good I have to admit :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hope you do too ... don't be no "one post wonder" either ... get at least 3 in.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Hi motophile :D Good to meet you?
You going to be sticking around? We aint that bad a lot really ;) A bit loony perhaps but nice with it... (flops... stop laughing :p) ...we're kind to kittens as well, honest... (mucks... flops is laughing at me again!) ...and we always help little old ladies accross the road! Even if they don't want to go!!! Now you can't get nicer than that, can you!:D
And we'd love to have you, especially if you've got cheesecake ;)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Motophile said:
Hello everyone,

Incase you are wondering who I am, this is Jr. Quadophile better known as Motophile. Thank you all for wishing me, really appriciate that...As far as the photograph is concerned, the one that 'dad' posted is about 3 years old ;) I will put up something new soon, coz I aint got that decent hairstyle anymore...Btw I love cheesecake :D

Later,
Motophile

Very nice to meet you, Motophile! :)