From: Microsoft Technical Services
To: Partner
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 7:47 PM
Subject: Internet Patch

Microsoft All Products | Support | Search |
Microsoft.com Guide
Microsoft Home

Microsoft Partner

this is the latest version of security update,
the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes
all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet
Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as
three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to
maintain the security of your computer from these
vulnerabilities. This update includes the functionality of
all previously released patches.

System requirements Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
This update applies to MS Internet Explorer, version
4.01 and later
MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
Recommendation Customers should install the patch at the
earliest opportunity.
How to install Run attached file. Choose Yes on displayed
dialog box.
How to use You don't need to do anything after installing
this item.

Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base
articles can be found on the Microsoft Technical Support
web site. For security-related information about Microsoft
products, please visit the Microsoft Security Advisor web
site, or Contact Us.

Thank you for using Microsoft products.

mike

spybot
ad-aware
get these two programs from search in google.com
download ....keep updated....run weekly at least.
====================================

siljaline

I installed this patch but it doesn't seem to help. My
Home page keeps defaulting back to I-Lookup and I keep
getting all of these unwanted pop-ups. I go to the
Control Panel, Internet Options, Programs, reset, delete
cookies and files but after the second time I go into
Internet Explorer, my default is I-Lookup again.

Do I have to wipe out my computer and re-install Windows
to get rid of this problem?

Spyware Alert!
Info: http://217.115.153.73/parasite/ILookup.html
http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?lang=en&page=knowledgebase/threats/hijackers-ilookup