I just went

Reaction score
On a 50 mile bike ride. We decided that we would just head in a direction and see where we ended up. I am knackered. It took us about 4 hours, but I do feel quite healthy now.

I recommend it. It will make you feel a lot fitter than you actually are, which makes lying to yourself about it incredibly easy ;)

Reaction score
PotGuy said:
On a 50 mile bike ride. We decided that we would just head in a direction and see where we ended up. I am knackered. It took us about 4 hours, but I do feel quite healthy now.

I recommend it. It will make you feel a lot fitter than you actually are, which makes lying to yourself about it incredibly easy ;)
Disgusting talking about exercise before the 9pm watershed!:p
Youngsters could be damaged by that 'exercise' word for life.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like good fun! Especially if there's a picnic in the middle ;)

I went for a run today for the first time in months, did a few miles and now I ache - I really need to get back to the gym and back into routine! :blush:

Reaction score
Must admit i do like a good walk over Exmoor on a crisp morning.
Potguy were you on the road, bridleways or off road?

Reaction score
I go walking alot now in the holidays :D...especially on the beaches cos the sands softer on my weak ankles.

PotGuy- I admire you for going 50 miles :).. The longest bike ride i had was about 18 miles... very sore arse afterwards :D.

Reaction score
PotGuy said:

Sorry mate no can do :( my balance is shot at and cannot ride a bike sorry to say.

Where did you go out of interest?

Reaction score
We went all around really, ended up in Aylsebury. Was good to be honest.

We cheated a little as we mainly used the canal, which is very flat indeed. But it was a very difficult thing to keep motivated for.

Got a shockingly nice tan as well :D

I'll go to the gym when I drop a subject in a few months. He says... ;)

oh nad by the way, it was a 50 mile round trip...

25 ish there and 25 sih back.

I didn't cycle to like oxford or anything :p

still a big distance though
nod.gif

Last edited:

Ask a Question