I can't correct my errors or type inbetween words because it eats

The curser is cursing me tonight!

Every time I try to fit in a word into my sentences or correct them the
curser is erasing the following word. It wasn't doing it early-now I can't
get it to stop eating my words! I can't even go back and fix errors in my
papers. Why is it doing this and how do I change the settings?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Toggle the Insert button.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"The curser is cursing me tonight!" <The curser is cursing me
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...