    0x80042109. Outlook was unable to connect to your outgoing SMTP server. I've
    verified that I have the entry correct with my ISP(Consolidated) and that I
    have the correct password.

    Guest, May 24, 2007

    Peter Foldes Guest

    What is the full complete error message that is shown???? Also which version of Outlook

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, May 25, 2007

    Re: I can receive mail but cannot send from OL. I receive a 0x8004

    This is the entire message I get.

    Task 'mail.consolidated.net - Sending' reported error (0x80042109) :
    'Outlook is unable to connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you
    continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or
    Internet service provider (ISP).'

    Guest, May 25, 2007
  4. Hi Rich,

    mabe this site could help:

    "I can receive, but not send e-mail messages"
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/outlook/HA011105491033.aspx

    Maybe it helps.

    --
    Oliver Vukovics
    Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

    Oliver Vukovics, May 25, 2007